Natural Pyrethrin Spray
Keep Your Hospitality Space Fly Free With Natural Food Friendly Fly Lady Insect Spray
When it comes to fly control across the hospitality industry, ex chef, The Fly Lady has the answer to easy, cost-effective compliance with Australian and New Zealand Food Safety Standards and local council health requirements. Give Pip a call today to discuss your food-friendly fly spray needs.
Nature’s Fly Control
Natural Pyrethrin Insect Repellent Spray
Regain control with natural pyrethrin, a fast-acting insect repellent spray providing effective and discreet protection from flies, vinegar flies, pantry moths, mosquitoes and midges.
A very low dose of pyrethrum will repel insects. The smallest amount of pyrethrum (ppm) will encourage the insect to flee. Observations in food establishments demonstrate that flies are not immediately killed but are driven to leave the area due to the low dosage of pyrethrum dispensed. Insects are unable to metabolised pytethrin meaning they have to leave the area. Pyrethrin is the perfect solution as insects go outside to avoid the spray. If unable to leave the spray area, insects will be knocked down. It is recommended to leave the units running over night, knocking down anything that may be shut in over night. Natural pyrethrum dispensing units offer the most effective and safest method of removing flies on the market today.
Ideal for use in cafes, restaurants, fishmongers, butchers, bakeries, juice bars, delicatessens, Clubs, pubs and Taverns, in bars, wet areas, dry stores, prep kitchens and commercial kitchens.
The Benefits Of Pyrethrin Insect Spray
- Environmentally friendly – photo-biodegradable – no residue build-up
- Safe and natural – human and pet friendly
- Extremely efficient in low quantities
- Cost effective provides 24-hour protection
- When correctly installed in your establishment, the Fly Lady Insect Spray comes with HACCP approval.
- It is also Approved by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority and the Australian Quarantine Inspection Service.
- The aerosols are not suitable for manual dispensing.
Please note the can will only fit into an automatic dispenser.
- One refill provides six weeks of protection – spraying every five minutes, 24 hours a day.
- The spray comes in a 300gm/500ml aerosol can to fit the provided automatic dispenser.
- Dispensers should not be installed near fish tanks or aquatic environments.
Get your natural fly and insect repellent today
Take the stress and guesswork out of insect and fly management – let the Fly Lady help your establishment stay fly free with the all natural and food friendly pyrethrin repellent spray!
To discuss your needs or to learn more, please call Pip on 0439 375 944.