- Food Safe Fly Control Spray – Aerosol can 312gm to use with automatic dispenser
- FLY LADY INSECT SPRAY CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT AN AUTOMATIC DISPENSER.
- Easy, cost-effective compliance with Australian and New Zealand Food Safety Standards
- Natural pyrethrin is fast acting against a wide range of insects including flies, vinegar flies, mosquitoes and midges.
- Ideal for use in cafes, restaurants, fishmongers, butchers, bakeries, juice bars, delicatessens, bar areas, wet areas and dry stores areas.
- One 312gm/500ml aerosol refill provides six weeks of protection – spraying every five minutes, 24 hours a day.
- When correctly installed in your establishment, the Fly Lady insect spray comes with HACCP approval.
- Approved by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority
- MSDS provided
PLEASE NOTE: Fly Lady refill cans are not designed for manual dispensing.
Chef are too busy to be running around chasing flies!
You must use these refills with an automatic dispenser.
Paper work for The Chef’s Health and Safety records
Medical Safety Data Sheet: Download the MSDS here
HACCP Certification: Download the HACCP Certification here
How To Change A Refill Can: Download Instructions here
Dispenser Instructions: Download Instructions here