- Food Safe Fly Control Spray – box of 12 aerosol refill cans to be used in an automatic dispenser.
- FLY LADY INSECT SPRAY CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT AN AUTOMATIC DISPENSER.
- Easy, cost-effective compliance with Australian and New Zealand Food Safety Standards
- Natural pyrethrin is fast acting against a wide range of insects including flies, vinegar flies, mosquitoes and midges.
- Ideal for use in cafes, restaurants, fishmongers, butchers, bakeries, juice bars, delicatessens, bar areas, wet areas and dry stores areas.
- One 300gm/500ml aerosol refill provides six weeks of protection – spraying every five minutes, 24 hours a day.
- When correctly installed in your establishment, the Fly Lady insect spray comes with HACCP approval.
- Approved by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority
- MSDS provided
PLEASE NOTE: Fly Lady refill cans are not designed for manual dispensing.
Chef are too busy to be running around chasing flies!
You must use the refills with a Fly Lady automatic dispenser.
Paper work for The Chef’s Health and Safety records
Medical Safety Data Sheet: Download the MSDS here
HACCP Certification: Download the HACCP Certification here
How To Change A Refill Can: Download the instructions here
Dispenser Instructions: Download the Dispenser Instructions here